Support my journey as a maker
👋 Hi! I'm Miguel Piedrafita, an 18-year-old who spends its free time building cool projects on the internet.
💻 Since I started coding, 8 years ago, I've worked on many cool projects, like:
- An open-source invite manager for GitHub organizations.
- A service that PR'd updates to your composer dependencies (before Dependabot was a thing!)
- A service that provides beautiful documentation for GitHub projects using custom markdown syntax (free for OSS!).
- A teenager-only code community.
- A platform that automates time-consuming tasks on GitHub repos via PRs.
- An open-source platform where creators and presenters can exchange topics for talks.
- A platform to automate article narration using state of art text-to-speech-technology.
- A service that generates a static version of any dynamically-powered website in one click.
💻 I've also heavily invested in open-source, from contributing to over 500 different repos to maintaining a handful of popular projects, like:
- The SocialiteProviders organization.
- The laravel-frontend-presets organization.
- The biggest GitLab PHP API client.
You'll also be enabling me to continue walking towards my dream of making a living from doing the work I love and playing with technology. Thank you 💜